It took a couple of days to get it all figured out how I wanted things to look and relate to each other but I finally got my website all integrated from the old to the new.
It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't had to reformat the font on every single picture for every single page, but at least now it's done and it's all uniform. It seems to blend pretty well if I do say so myself.
I'll no doubt find things that need to be "tweaked" or that don't work the way I really want them to, but so far I'm happy with it.
Almost finished the blue/yellow customer quilt, I'll post a picture of it when I'm done. Still have to make a page for customer quilting to show my work, like references or something I guess, but not today ... too tired.
Been working on the QoV newsletter this week, just waiting on a few people to get some information to me so I can get everything finished there, then sending off an article about QoV to the Connections for Quilters magazine (again, waiting for someone to get back to me) but hopefully both will be done by Monday.
Overall it's been a pretty productive week and I'm satisfied with what I've gotten done.